Energy Efficient Lighting Solutions for a Smart Home – Home Automation Genius

Energy Efficient Lighting Solutions for a Smart Home

Posted on January 18, 2018 By

We currently are in a place plus time where everyone is responsible for the amount of energy they consume. With natural resources depleting, we have to associated with best use of what is available. Sustainability has since become a worldwide concern, and a major interest has shifted towards energy efficient options. Designing the lighting for your house can be a fun project, plus armed with a bit of knowledge, you can design a smart home which is as efficient as possible. This is not only good for humanity as a whole, but you would also straight enjoy a reduction in your energy expenses. With this in mind, here' t a look at some options available.

LED Bulbs

LED light bulbs are starting to receive a good deal associated with attention in the last few years. This happens because they are both efficient and have a longer life when compared other well-known lighting solutions. LED bulbs run at an efficiency rate of up to 90%. Many other bulbs offer effectiveness of just 20% and waste materials the rest of the 80% of energy by transforming it into heat. LED' t can be found in many forms including G9 light bulbs and hence can be used in a number of different situations. LED' t also have a life of up to 11 years of continuous use, which is significantly superior to many other lighting options.

Halogen Bulbs

Halogen light bulbs are well known to be energy saving bulbs. There is a separate group of these bulbs known as energy saving tungsten halogen bulbs, which are fine-tuned to cut lower your energy expenses. By switching to energy saving halogen bulbs you could take pleasure in a staggering 40% of cost savings on your energy bills. This is certainly a substantial percent and by switching to halogen bulbs, you stand in order to save a great deal of expenses on your power consumption. Today, it is increasingly becoming the obligation of each and every individual to consider the bigger image and make the best use of the assets that have been gifted to us.

Daylight Bulbs

Technically, it might be much better if no building actually needed artificial lighting during the day time. However, this is not the case as many workplaces and work spaces receive hardly any sunlight. To compensate for absence of light, you could use daylight G9 light bulbs. These bulbs produce a "whiter" light when compared to the yellowish hues given off by incandescent bulbs. This makes them more or less the ideal alternative to natural sunlight. Work areas do require daylight bulbs because it would help perform tasks. Those work spaces of visual performers have a great need for daylight bulbs as it would allow the artists to view all colours as they would under normal lighting.

Home AutomationSmart Home Automation DesignSmart Home Automation IdeasSmart Home Automation KitSmart Home Automation System     , , , , , ,